Golden Nug bugs?

by catacombmage

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Golden Nug bugs?

★★★ Newbie

Good evening,

I recently picked up to play DAI again.  I recently finished my second run through of the game.  Upon learning about the Golden Nug, I purchased the golden nug, completed the war table operation, but don't know what to do next.  The Nug does not show up in the undercroft...am I missing a step? I also started a new game and the Nug wasn't in Haven either.  I did travel back to Val Royeaux and the nug is still in the market.  When I click on it to examine on it...nothing happens and it won't let me click on it again.  (for Xbox 360)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Message 1 of 4 (1,298 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Golden Nug bugs?

Hero

@catacombmageThe golden nug (or 'mystery box') you can purchase in Val Royeaux unlocks a mount mission on the war table, it is completely unrelated to the nug that allows schematic transfers.

The golden nug you want was included in patch 10 (just checked old patch notes), which was released after support was stopped for PS3 and Xbox 360, so it looks like you miss out, sorry Frown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,382 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@catacombmageAre you talking about the object you can purchase at a certain shop in Val Royeaux? That is for a mount, the golden nug is something else entirely (and you don't purchase it). 
Has been a while since it happened and my memory isn't the best, but I suspect the nug may have come out with a patch released after support was stopped for the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game. Sorry I don't have better news.

It wouldn't hurt to double check you have the most recent patch available for your platform installed. 

Also, you have to use a character that has finished the game to sync your schematics etc. with the nug. Only then will you be able to use it on a new character. Standard smile

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

Message 2 of 4 (1,267 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just to be sure...the golden nug that you buy in Val Royeaux has nothing to do with the golden nug that allows for the schematic transfer?

If that is the case, I don't believe Bioware supports versions of DAI for Xbox 360 anymore.  So was the golden nug for the schematic transfer a download or patch that I may have missed out on?

Thanks again for the help.

Message 3 of 4 (1,236 Views)

Hero

@catacombmageThe golden nug (or 'mystery box') you can purchase in Val Royeaux unlocks a mount mission on the war table, it is completely unrelated to the nug that allows schematic transfers.

The golden nug you want was included in patch 10 (just checked old patch notes), which was released after support was stopped for PS3 and Xbox 360, so it looks like you miss out, sorry Frown

Message 4 of 4 (1,383 Views)