Re: Game's missing want to play Inquisition

by changupgg

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game's missing want to play inquisition help?

★ Novice

Hello I'm Changeupgg i first got origin in July and bought dragon age inquisition I last played it September 19th and did not play for like 5 months of course i still update origin so anyways i logged in went to my library and all my games were gone i only had 2 though inquisition and dragon age 2 i tried a few things to but didn't work. Then i thought maybe i bought it on a different account so i went to the origin sight logged in and what do you know both of my games were there so i clicked on inquisition and it said last played September 19th 2016 I then clicked play on origin where i logged in with the same account i had logged into the sight with and it said unidentified game and asked for a product code. I then went to my gmail to find the original email but my emails only went back to January. I heard that u could find your product code in your order history so i went there found the purchase and it said status complete and there was no product code. I then gave up and have not tried since today when i logged in and it still wasn't in my library but it was still in my library on the web sight. Anyway if you know any thing that will help it would be much appreciated. 

Message 1 of 3 (405 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

90% of the time, you have two separate player accounts and are looking into the wrong one.  No one here at AHQ can help with account problems.  That is strictly a Help Center job. 

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Answer-HQ/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/m-p/2161...

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (475 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

90% of the time, you have two separate player accounts and are looking into the wrong one.  No one here at AHQ can help with account problems.  That is strictly a Help Center job. 

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Answer-HQ/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/m-p/2161...

Message 2 of 3 (476 Views)

★ Novice

Omg i just realized my account that i was trying to use was changeupgg but the acount it was on was changupgg with no E

Message 3 of 3 (388 Views)