Dragon age have crash after the loading screen(problem with cpu phenom)

by Navoletti

Original Post

Dragon age have crash after the loading screen(problem with cpu phenom)

★ Apprentice

well what happen with the game,after the last update the games is crash to desktop,this happen after the loading screen in the momento that need appear the logo of ea i have a crash...i talk with other people with the same cpu series phenom and have the same problema,and this happen after the last update...really i hope they fix fast this,really i hate each patch they broke the game  constantly...

please fix this problema with cpu phenom...

my cpu is phenom II 955 x4 3.2 GHz and Windows 7 64 bits,before of this update the game work perfect and now i have this crash after the loading screen of intro.

is posible for denuvo?fix this fast EA!!

Message 1 of 9 (862 Views)

Re: Dragon age have crash after the loading screen(problem with cpu phenom)

Hero

Could you post a dxdiag report?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 9 (848 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

what is dxiag?with what instruction i acces?

this is a problem of the new update denuvo i think....Metal gear phantom pain have the same problem with CPUs that don’t support SSE4.1...

developers need check this.

Message 3 of 9 (835 Views)

Hero

How to post the relevant info when you create a question

I'll let the community managers know about this issue.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 9 (813 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Navoletti Hi,

Please post the following and if possible also ask your friends that experience this error to post here so we can pass that all along to the team for further investigation.

Reliability monitor report to get exact error message: 

Spoiler
1. Press Win+R to open the run box
2. Type perfmon /rel to open the reliability monitor.

This opens a window where you can click on the error's visually shown (white X in red circle) to find the latest one related to Origin. Click show details and then paste the info that is listed in there in here.

Next post a DxDiag as highlighted in these instructions:

Spoiler
1.  Press and hold the Windows key and the letter R on your keyboard
2.  You will see a Run box in the lower-left corner of your screen
3.  Type dxdiag in the text field
4.  Click OK
5.  If your computer has a 64-bit version of Windows, click the button Run 64-bit DXDIAG (see screenshot below)
6.  If your computer has a 32-bit version of Windows, that button will not be available

7.  Click the Save All Information button, found on the bottom of the DXDIAG report
8.  Save this text file to your Desktop if possible
9. Open the text file, select all the text inside (Ctrl + A) and copy it (Ctrl +C).
10. Go to http://hastebin.com/, paste the contents of your DXDiag inside (Ctrl+V) and click Save on the webpage (Ctrl+S).
11. Copy the link of the page in your post.

Thank you very much for your help in advance,

Nils

Message 5 of 9 (789 Views)

★ Apprentice

my dxdiag

http://pastebin.com/qxHsfr2q

i suspect denuvo is the problema,i have information that denuvo after the last update work with SSE 4.1 and older cpu and phenom cpu not have this technology.

i hope a solution of denuvo or EA but my cpu after the last update is compatible and now is CTD to desktop with nothing error.(much users of phenom have the same problem)

example metal gear phantom pain have the same problem but is fixed in a beta patch update of the game.

i hope the same solution of EA.

Message 6 of 9 (722 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the exact same issue, the reliability monitor doesnt spot anything though for some weird reason, maybe because Im on Win10? I dunno

Anyway here is my DxDiag

http://pastebin.com/b8aVrpfZ

I have to note that my DA:I is not in the same drive as my Origin and Windows, Ill reinstall it there to make sure thats not the issue (it really shouldnt be but you never know!)

Message 7 of 9 (709 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ok I reinstalled in the default Origin folder and no dice.

Message 8 of 9 (698 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey I solved my issue (well EA did), I deleted my savefolder  from the users\name\bioware folder, maybe itll help you too!

Message 9 of 9 (655 Views)