Re: Dragon Age Windows 10 problem.

by ThandalNLyman

Original Post

Hero

@whitelillyew ProgramData is a hidden folder, you must have windows set to show hidden files/folders in order to see it. Standard smile 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 21 of 33 (2,998 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried this, and it still doesn't work Devil

Message 22 of 33 (2,990 Views)

★ Novice

License dosent work. Game looking like start but automaticly game close...

Message 23 of 33 (2,862 Views)

@bujawkas

The lack of info in your post kinda leads me to believe that all you wanted was to announce that your game doesn't work...

But since most who come here actually want help, I have to believe you just didn't read the sticky on how to post or just have no idea what kind of info you should post.

Post on info needed to acually get help most times.....

Now given the absolute sparse info you did give, being that the game starts and closes immediately I will take a Wild Guess in the Dark and say, you have AVG or Avast and it is interfering like 90% of the other people who have posted similar.  If you read the threads about AVG and Avast and either disable them or put in the exceptions and it still doesn't work, then post back with the needed info and we can maybe try something other than a wild guess.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 24 of 33 (2,853 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@mcsupersport wrote:

... and say, you have AVG or Avast and it is interfering like 90% of the other people who have posted similar.

More like 99% of the people who post with this problem.  :eahigh_file:

Message 25 of 33 (2,840 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi i just have the slight problem that mine isnt installed on c its on the custom driver so that doesnt exist for me

Message 26 of 33 (2,093 Views)

@timmi0211

Maybe I am just tired, but your post doesn't make much sense.  What isn't installed on C??  What custom Driver??  What doesn't exist for you??

How about more details, or editing your post for clarity and maybe someone can help you.....plus further info may be needed as per the sticky post about how to post info...such as a DxDiag file??

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 27 of 33 (2,068 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

That is not totally necessary, I thought it was the firewall, but also in my case that

I use Avast antivirus, you can go to

menu> Options> General> Exeptions
and you can add the folder where you have installed your Dragon Age: Inquisition,
For windows 10, that worked for me and I no longer have problems to start it.

Message 28 of 33 (1,988 Views)

★★★ Novice

What file can I delete

Message 29 of 33 (1,637 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

this works mostly with other games but not with this issue

Message 30 of 33 (1,390 Views)