Re: Dragon Age Keep Sync

by Leora85

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon Age Keep Sync

★★ Novice

I've played through DA Origins and DA2. I'm just about to start Inquisition and want to use my heroes on Dragon Age Keep. However, it is not allowing me to use the heroes I just played throuh on PC, only my former PS3 characters. Do I need to play through again or is there a quicker way to fix this?

Message 1 of 2 (9,076 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

@kempmaster I'm not sure if newer characters still upload from the previous games, though you should be aware that all that uploads is the name and portrait, neither of which is used in DAI. You still have to set up your tapestry choices in order to create the world state you want. You can modify any of the default heroes in the Keep if you want a different name or portrait for your Warden or Hawke, they are available in every race (Origins), class and gender. 

If you still want to try to get your characters from the older games uploaded, make sure you don't have the console enabled in those games, you're logged in and the game has access to the internet. More information here.

You can find more information on the Keep here. Standard smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (11,247 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@kempmaster I'm not sure if newer characters still upload from the previous games, though you should be aware that all that uploads is the name and portrait, neither of which is used in DAI. You still have to set up your tapestry choices in order to create the world state you want. You can modify any of the default heroes in the Keep if you want a different name or portrait for your Warden or Hawke, they are available in every race (Origins), class and gender. 

If you still want to try to get your characters from the older games uploaded, make sure you don't have the console enabled in those games, you're logged in and the game has access to the internet. More information here.

You can find more information on the Keep here. Standard smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (11,248 Views)