Re: DA:I won't sync with Dragon Age Keep

by FluidPanNerd

Original Post

DA:I won't sync with Dragon Age Keep

★★★ Newbie

I've completed the game, I'm connected t the Dragon Age Servers & Origin, but the Dragon Age Keep, has random tiles unlocked and definitely not all of them. About half way through the game, it had told me that I wasn't connected to the servers (my internet cut out), I hadn't thought much of it and figured it would just sync back up when it reconnected. I have no idea what to do.

Message 1 of 3 (418 Views)

★★★ Guide

@sjireland

Some tiles may not be unlocked because you haven't encountered those choices/situations.

As for the connection issue, make sure you're connected in game again (sometimes it auto reconnects, and other times it doesn't). You can also try exporting a world state (it won't effect your current play through). It may re-establish that missing connection.

However, I don't fully understand the server issues, so trying a variety of things has usually fixed my own connection issues.

Message 2 of 3 (399 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks, but, for instance, I specialized as an assassin, however the keep is saying I haven't unlocked it yet/come across it. Giant sections of my tapestry aren't unlocked/synced. So, I know I've come across probably the majority of what's missing, it just won't recognize it and say that I have. 

Message 3 of 3 (367 Views)