Connection to Dragon Age server lost / Unable to connect to Dragon Age server

by Maevos

Original Post

Re: Connection to Dragon Age server lost / Unable to connect to Dragon Age serve

★ Novice
PS3 here, it's so unbearable with the connections. Constantly getting the message of "lost connection to the server". What's horrible more, I can't even finish multiplayer when always disconnecting.
Message 41 of 154 (1,639 Views)

Re: Connection to Dragon Age server lost / Unable to connect to Dragon Age serve

★★★ Novice

I got the same issue on PC and live in the US. I always get, immeadiatly after I click log in (after the Frame rate drops dramatically for 45 seconds) Origin is not online error, even though it is!, super frustrating, I haven't even gotten padst the title screen, because its not worth it to play this game with out my save states. I would love a fix on this ASAP!

Message 42 of 154 (1,580 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Free multiplayer expansion released. Useless for us of course.

Message 43 of 154 (1,543 Views)

★★★ Novice

Call me picky, but I'm pretty sure I'd much rather being able to access the multiplayer capability BEFORE they give me new content.

Message 44 of 154 (1,541 Views)

★ Apprentice

Call me picky, but I'd rather just get acces to the damn Keep, i'm sick of the default world state! 

Message 45 of 154 (1,525 Views)

★★★ Novice

100% same issue on my end. using enterprise level gear and its starting to annoy me. no other game has issues like this.

Message 46 of 154 (1,517 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bumb.I have same issue on pc Frown 

http://postimg.org/image/qg0i4h63v/

Message 47 of 154 (1,487 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I just want to import my world state from the keep.

Message 48 of 154 (1,480 Views)

★★★ Novice

i can get online no problem but when i go MP it just gets in an endless loop of trying to conenct to host, ooh server not avaliable, download again, server not avaliable, etc

Message 49 of 154 (1,403 Views)

★★ Novice

Bump. Again. Is anybody going to respond to this?

Message 50 of 154 (1,384 Views)