Re: Character creation Dagon Age Inquisition

by Leora85

Original Post

Character creation Dagon Age Inquisition

★★★ Newbie
Ok I know Im a little late to the party... Dragon Age Inquistions is so fun, Im my opion its such a improvement over its predecessors and I'm very grateful we got this sequel.. Buuut the character creation is awful.. My Female elf looks like a cancer patient.. Shes soooo skinny it shatters they immersion.. After creating a Elf Mage, I immediately created another character because I thought I did something wrong comma but apparently when I went online a lot of people said that their character also came out really skinny.. It sucks, because it kinda makes me wanna play as a human female, an thats lame, this isnt skyrim were Nords get like 50% frost restistance.. Its crazy, the female elf card at the character selection screen easily looks cooler than they others, but they actual creation leaves alot to be desired..

This could have all been negated if they included the option to customize body type comma and even then they're still a few complaints like the custom markings that you put on your character leave a lot to be desired comma I feel all games should have better character creation in Skyrim considering this game is more recent than Skyrim.. This is the only game I played were all female elves are anorexic.... Lmao Im a big guy, whats EA/Bioware got against big people, I like Thick curvy women..
Message 1 of 4 (468 Views)

Hero

@RemoYesman

There's a mod that gives you a few more options in body types.

http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/605/?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 4 (455 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Will it work on the ps4 version..?
Please tell me its supported on ps4?
Message 3 of 4 (451 Views)

Hero

@RemoYesman Mods are created by third parties and are not officially supported by EA or Bioware. Unless something has changed without me noticing, they are only available on PC, not consoles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 4 (446 Views)