Can't see Dragon Age Inquisition.

by vipush91

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't see Dragon Age Inquisition.

★★★ Newbie

I can't see Dragon age Inquisition in the list of games that i can get. I can see Dragon Age origins. All five of them but Inquisition is missing. I'd like to know if this is just me or everyone has this issue.

Message 1 of 5 (352 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't see Dragon Age Inquisition.

Hero

Not all games are available in all countries/regions for various reasons. You may want to check the game isn't banned/refused rating in your country, that may be the reason it's not showing up in the Origin store for purchase.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (337 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Have you applied any filters to your game library? Also check the hidden section, in case you accidentally moved it there.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 5 (337 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same thing is happening on my end. On origin search, First 2 Dragon Age games show up but not Inquisition. I live in Pakistan. Is this some kind of a regional issue?

Message 3 of 5 (330 Views)

Hero

Not all games are available in all countries/regions for various reasons. You may want to check the game isn't banned/refused rating in your country, that may be the reason it's not showing up in the Origin store for purchase.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 5 (338 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That makes sense. I'm from Sri lanka btw. I read somewhere that it's banned in india because of the gay stuff. maybe it applies to us too. pretty dumb. anyway thank for the responses. i'll figure something out to play it Angel

Message 5 of 5 (312 Views)