A fix for the black screen after the save warning.

by R00dys

Original Post

A fix for the black screen after the save warning.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi all

As most of the people who have tried this have reported DAI working after appyling this fix i thought i would repost this before it get lets lost.

Download https://mega.co.nz/#!ldcizJia!lhG2HV8O1KbKqTzFbkWPxlP9tJ0FGGyqFKFKjLvf5S8
Extract files to the DAI folder

Run the injector > add the dual core dll > press the select button > press window list > run DAI (its easier in window mode) > wait for the DAI icon to come up on the windows list and click select when it does > press inject > PROFIT.
You need to inject button hit the inject button  ASAP otherwise it might not work.

If not try turning off auto inject in settings.
or updating your net.framework

PROOF
http://s14.postimg.org/gzykfofv5/DA2222.png

Disclaimer
I didn't make this so i dont know any of the tech stuff behide it. it was made by Skidrow to fix the same kind problem for farcry4 but it seems to work for DAI to. if you didnt get this to work for you 1st time but got it working after  changing the settings or anything els please post what you did to make it work so others can try it.

Message 1 of 16 (16,611 Views)

Re: Fix for the start up "black screen of death"

★ Apprentice

For me, I had to change the Injection Method to LdrpLoadDll Stub, and in advanced settings, checked the first two options.

Message 2 of 16 (16,512 Views)

Re: A fix for the black screen after the save warning.

★★★★ Novice

teh bump Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 3 of 16 (16,473 Views)

★★★ Newbie

IT'S WORKING !!! YEPEEHH !

Same setting as Lamelas86.

Thanks everyone!!!

(does not apply to ea/bioware)

Message 4 of 16 (16,450 Views)

★★★★ Novice

if you have stutter or lots of lag try a different inject method

Message 5 of 16 (16,420 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Logged on and posting just to let you guys know that this worked for me aswell. But before i get all your hopes up...it ran unbarebly slow and laggy.

Just for reference, i have a core 2 duo e6850 and gtx 560ti, 6 gb ram win7

1) Downloaded the .rar for Injector

2) extracted all the files into my C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Dragon Age Inquisition folder

3)Set My anti virus to accept all the  files or just turn it off.

4) Opened Extreme Injector v3.exe:

5)changed Process name to DragonAgeInquisition.exe

6) Added DLL > selected dualcore.dll and Enable

7)Settings > uncheck Auto Inject >ok

8) Ran DA:I in window mode
9) As it is starting and u see teh green icon at the bottom right corner > I Hit the Inject button on the injector tool. you willl get a prompt saying it successfully injected,

Now like i said earlier...i had horrible frameratse but eventually got through character creation and to the start of actual gameplay. but it was too laggy to even play. Hopefully you guys have better luck. I am going ot try random tweaks but i doubt ill see any improvements,

All this tells me is that Bioware gave a big middle finger to PC optimization and this whole "Dual core is TOO old and  will not work" was bull. And it leaves me very disappointed since i was a big Bioware fan.

Message 6 of 16 (16,410 Views)

★★★★ Novice

how odd your CPU is more powerful  then mine but i get decent frame rates apart from really bad stutter every 5 - 10 secs. agreed the dual is still good enough for most games. i was hitting 60 fps on max settings 90% of the time playing Alien: Isolation and im still using DDR1 ram. Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 7 of 16 (16,399 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I am trying to use this now. Only the standard injection method actually works. Any ideas?

EDIT: I got them to work but now the game is just unplayabe with the amount of lag..

Message 8 of 16 (16,359 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Wow, it works, but pretty laggy, and unplayable.

Message 9 of 16 (16,007 Views)

★ Apprentice

This works but the lag is still a tremendus problem. 

Message 10 of 16 (15,995 Views)