Re: serial code expired

by mriggs777

Original Post

Accepted Solution

serial code expired

★ Novice

i have just bought a copy of DA2 for pc. install went well but serial code is appearantle expired. can anyone provide a helpful fix for this?

Message 1 of 5 (870 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Have you bought a new or used copy of the game? Please keep in mind that you are not able to redeem a code after it was activated on a different account. If the activation via Origin won't work, head to activate.ea.com, log in to your Origin account and enter your product code on the Redeem Your Code page.

If you still have issues with the game activation, please get in contact with one of our Game Advisor for further assistance: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=dragon-age-2

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (987 Views)

All Replies

Have you bought a new or used copy of the game? Please keep in mind that you are not able to redeem a code after it was activated on a different account. If the activation via Origin won't work, head to activate.ea.com, log in to your Origin account and enter your product code on the Redeem Your Code page.

If you still have issues with the game activation, please get in contact with one of our Game Advisor for further assistance: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=dragon-age-2

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 5 (988 Views)

★ Novice

activation successful, but when i select play it opens a windo that says "release date check" and does nothing further!

Message 3 of 5 (861 Views)

We had a report from a player that a fresh install of the Origin client helped to solve the issue. Try at first to just delete and re-install Origin with the latest file from our website:www.origin.com/download

Check if you are not able to download and install Dragon Age 2 out of your Origin "My Games" library without an error message. If you still have trouble, it might be necessary to clean your PC from all DA2 related registry entries, which might cause trouble with the release check.

Please keep us updated.
Basti

Message 4 of 5 (859 Views)

★ Novice

i have recently replaced my old pc. now im having trouble with the release date check again. my origins account says my code has already been used. also shows my game activity on it its just locked up again!  please help if possible

Message 5 of 5 (784 Views)