"system error. please try again later"

by daemoxn

Original Post

Re: "system error. please try again later"

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem as well.  I attempted to run as admin but it didn't help.  Same error.

Message 11 of 17 (2,829 Views)

System Error Please Try Again- For Mac

★★★ Newbie

I've been trying to activate my digital downloaded copy of Dragon Age 2 on my Mac and I've gotten the "system error- please try again" response to the input of my activation code. Since I'm on a Mac, the Origin fix won't work for me. Anyone have any ideas of how to fix this issue? I've already contacted the EA support team- no help. 

Message 12 of 17 (2,751 Views)

Trouble registering game

★★★ Newbie

When I turn on the game it it asks me to enter registration code but it is already entered in box when I press enter it says system error please try again later. Is this a problem with my game or is this a server problem? Oh and I just bought the game and installed it to the computer.

Message 13 of 17 (2,751 Views)

Enter Product Key "System Error. Please try again"

★★★ Newbie

I got a game named Dragon Age 2 and i enter my verification code and do everything find but when it gets to it wanting me to enter product key its says "System Error. Please try again" :manfrustrated:

Message 14 of 17 (2,759 Views)

Activation

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey!

Just found out that I was not the only one who had problems with the activation code in dragon age 2
But now I found out how to get it to work, so I figured I could tell you guys to!

Just click on this link and you will see how
http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/300/index/6590937#8550599

Message 15 of 17 (5,897 Views)

Re: Cannot activate game

★★★ Newbie

Ended up activating it through Origin software and launching from there the first time.  Works now.

Message 16 of 17 (2,749 Views)

Re: Can't activate game, says "System Error. Please try again"

★★★ Newbie

Was finally able to get it working (after a lot of time poring through old forum posts).  Ended up activating the product through the Origin software after some updates.  Launched from there and I'm good to go now.

Message 17 of 17 (2,769 Views)