first activation of dragon age 2 for PC

by FabioMoreno2099

Original Post

first activation of dragon age 2 for PC

★★★ Newbie

Hello, 

I've made the installation of Dragon Age 2 on my Pc.

When i click on play he tells me he has to detect online release date, but during verification, it tells me that there was an error.

On the site https://support.securom.com/  requires me the Serial Number and the Unlock Request Code.

On the boxes of the game there is a serial number but i don't know where i find the Unlock Request Code.. You can help me to do the first activation please??

thanks for the help.

Fabio

Message 1 of 4 (1,238 Views)

Re: first activation of dragon age 2 for PC

★★ Novice

I am somewhat disappointed to find the age of the original post, and still noone from EA or BioWare has answered the question.

I can find no mention of having to put up with an 'online release date check' anywhere in the documentation supplied with the game.

Message 2 of 4 (1,171 Views)

★ Novice

Don’t know if you have figured this out yet but there’s another post like this. The answer given on that was to change your computer’s date to March 21, 2014 and the release date check will work 

Message 3 of 4 (663 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this worked to bypass the drm problems that windows 10 presents(somehow). though now ea games wants me to register my game online but tells me that im offline :S

Message 4 of 4 (581 Views)