Re: dragon age 2

by EA_David

Original Post

dragon age 2

★★★ Newbie

i am asking how do I connect my account with my game because with my dragon age 2 game is connected to a [edit: email address removed] but my account is a hotmail.com account same with my EA games account is also connected to a hotmail.ca and I do not have one I would like my account to be with my hotmail.com account but don"t know what I need to do I"ve also been trying to unlock the unlockables item for dragon age 2 but they have not been unlocking for my game i have gone to the site and unlocked them but the haven"t unlocked in my game could be they are not connected to the ea account but the gamer tag on the orgin sight is buckhorn80 but on my system which is ps3 it is buckhorn28 it is going to a none existing account when it goes to [edit: email address removed] yet it is that account that is said on my system. I guess my question is if you could fix this issue my email address is [edit: email address removed] my gamer tag is buckhorn28 I have a PS3 system

Message 1 of 2 (318 Views)

Re: dragon age 2

Community Manager

Hey, if you contact support, they should be able to help get everything straightened out. 

http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (307 Views)