Re: dragon age 2 quest act of mercy

by EA_Zoe

Original Post

dragon age 2 quest act of mercy

★★★ Newbie

hello i dont know did i posted question or not hello i hawe question why do i hawe to save grace the blood mage from the cave why u didnt give the option to kill her there why did we had to leave her allive for kidnapp my sister and then try to kill me what is the point of this quest even why do i hawe to save her can anybody anwser it please is it possible not to do this quest i mean do all other quest but not this because evrytime i see her ugly face i want to kill her in cave but there is no option tell me bioware why did u do this quest explain it to me im stupid guy who dont understand why i hawe to save that grace who later is gonna try to kill me ty but in other way i like dragon age and i like dragon age 2 i give your game 10 of 10 points

Message 1 of 2 (478 Views)

Re: dragon age 2 quest act of mercy

Community Manager (retired)

Glad to hear you love the game @saapalusikas. We are essentially a community driven support forum so we can't really discuss game design and storylines here on Answers HQ.

Your best bet is to participate to the official BioWare DA:II forum instead. We'll be happy to help with any tech or gameplay issue though! Cheers Standard smile

Message 2 of 2 (462 Views)