Re: dragon age 2 patch

by onlysomewhatdead

Original Post

dragon age 2 patch

★★★ Newbie
So im an idiot BC I can't find the answer anywhere. I want the dragon age 2 patch on Xbox 360. I've made all of these stupid accounts, Xbox live, bioware, origin, everything. How do I install the patch without having to get a computer and all that *. Someone, please. Everywhere I've looked it says that i should be notified automatically of any updates when i get on the game. That hasn't happened.
Message 1 of 5 (539 Views)

★★★★ Novice

And Origin have turn on option for games actualizations ?

When you click in Origin Client on miniature of game you should have option "check actualizations" under it should be also "repair game" ..

At least I have them for many titles - Dragon Age II inclueded.

Don't know how Origin can manage with console but it has to replace by something on Xbox pad right button (?) of pc mouse.

Because options in Origin Client only shows up in pc version by click in right button of mouse.

Message 2 of 5 (505 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm on the Xbox 360 console, so I've no idea what you're talking about
Message 3 of 5 (482 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

You mentioned Origin - when you listed that you have tried everything.

I know that Dragon Age II (at least on pc) demands to have Origin application. From there (Origin Client - library) I am able to get actualizations.

"I've made all of these stupid accounts, Xbox live, bioware, origin, everything" <- see ? You mentioned Origin, BioWare I assume you mean BSN account. 

Message 4 of 5 (473 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm sorry, then. I'm an idiot when it comes to these things. i was in a computer when I made the account, but I have the game on 360.
Message 5 of 5 (421 Views)