Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

blood dragon armor in dragon age 2

by drajokan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

blood dragon armor in dragon age 2

★★ Newbie

how do i unlock the blood dragon armor for dragon age 2  i have it in origins  already i bought  the ultimate addition and it was a dlcon the expansion disc  whar do i need to do to get it

Message 1 of 2 (1,746 Views)

Re: blood dragon armor in dragon age 2

★★★★ Novice

"C. Ouimet : The Blood Dragon Armor is only available from original copies of Dragon Age: Origins. Unfortunately, copies of Mass Effect 2 or Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition DLC codes will not reward the use of the Blood Dragon Armor in Dragon Age 2." This quote was taken from 

http://social.bioware.com/forum/Dragon-Age-II/Dragon-Age-II-Playstation-3-Technical-Self-Help/Blood-...

Other than offering this quote, I can't really realise what would be the problem. You need to have the original Copy of DA:O.

I didn't had the original copy so I didn't get it Confusedmileysad: Hope this answers your question.

Cheers

Message 2 of 2 (1,723 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

"C. Ouimet : The Blood Dragon Armor is only available from original copies of Dragon Age: Origins. Unfortunately, copies of Mass Effect 2 or Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition DLC codes will not reward the use of the Blood Dragon Armor in Dragon Age 2." This quote was taken from 

http://social.bioware.com/forum/Dragon-Age-II/Dragon-Age-II-Playstation-3-Technical-Self-Help/Blood-Dragon-Armor-Issue-6422441-1.html

Other than offering this quote, I can't really realise what would be the problem. You need to have the original Copy of DA:O.

I didn't had the original copy so I didn't get it Confusedmileysad: Hope this answers your question.

Cheers

How to slay monsters and make friends

BioWare's helpful guide for tackling Dragon Age: Inquisition Mulitplayer

View More

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com