Where do I find my Digital CD Key to register my game on BioWare Social Network?

by kaykayhyde

Original Post

Re: Where do I find my Digital CD Key to register my game on BioWare Social Netw

★ Novice
I've been having this issue too. Key doesn't work in the info section, didn't get one in the email. I cant get my DLC to work either which makes it even more frustrating. Seriously EA doesn't even care about their customers it seems.
Message 21 of 35 (1,719 Views)

Re: Where do I find my Digital CD Key to register my game on BioWare Social Netw

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I am having this problem as well for DAO...

Can't register the game on the old BSN site, although I was able to activate promotional DLC which I installed manually.  BSN does not accept the product code that origin displays for the main game though.

Not sure if it is related, but if I try to start DAO with Origin set to "Offline," I get a window telling me I need to activate the game, although I have followed the prompt each time.

edit: brought here via google and saw all the DAO talk and posted before I realized this is in the DA2 forum.

Message 22 of 35 (1,669 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here, really frustrating

Message 23 of 35 (1,580 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here Frown 
Ea customer service doesn't seem to care .. lots of people have that problem we just want to register our game Frown  is that  too hard to solve?

Message 24 of 35 (1,572 Views)

★ Novice

+1

Message 25 of 35 (1,538 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Tried using the code on the back of the manual in Origin and got the Black Emporium....even though there is a paper code in the box for that exact thing. Seriously WTF, now let me wait for this live chat for 30 minutes and try and get this sorted. I love buying games only to be treated like a criminal, only to for their procations to cause more problems then actually do anything. 

Message 26 of 35 (1,523 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I had this problem with DA: O. Had to spend an ungodly amount of time explaining and re-explaining to a tech. Finally got it solved - he had to get a supervisor and enter a fake code somewhere, I think - but it was ridiculous how long it took to get the basic problem across.

I've just purchased DA2 and have the same thing going on.  Purchased through Origin, no code in the email, nothing on the website, and the product code inside the Origin client does not fit the format required to redeem any of the DLC.

This help page is a lie: http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-redeem-a-promotional-origin-store-code/

Message 27 of 35 (1,503 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here (With Origins). I'm contacting Help via Live chat, we'll see what happens.

Message 28 of 35 (1,386 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same problem as well. I want to register on BSN so that i can download The Stone Prisoner DLC for free but it seems when i entered the product code it says code invalid. 

Message 29 of 35 (1,369 Views)

★★★ Newbie

B ump.  Got the Humble Bundle with Dragon Age:  Origins and I need a cd key.  Still dead or has this been resolved?

Message 30 of 35 (1,260 Views)