Where do I find my Digital CD Key to register my game on BioWare Social Network?

by kaykayhyde

Original Post

Re: Where do I find my Digital CD Key to register my game on BioWare Social Netw

★★★ Newbie

I just downloaded Dragon Age: Origins and have the same problem. Since the last year, have you found time to look into this?

Thank you.

Message 11 of 35 (2,044 Views)

Re: Where do I find my Digital CD Key to register my game on BioWare Social Netw

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem as well. Would really appreciate this getting resolved quickly as the Toolset requires your game be registered. Am reluctant to purchase EA products, especially on Origin, because of this.

Message 12 of 35 (2,030 Views)

★★ Novice

hi,

im having the same issue 

got the game of origin and it wont register on BSN

tried using the product key that is listed in origin and even used regedit to locate the game cdkey 

nothing works...

and people here are having the same problem...

Message 13 of 35 (2,020 Views)

★★★ Novice

lol

I am having the same problem. How long does a dead thread need to stay dead without it being resolved ;/

Message 14 of 35 (2,007 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Exactly the same problem here, I don't want to go through the whole trial of live chat again just to get the code that should have been in the email -_-

Oh and I'm assuming all our Product Keys on our game infromation pages all have letters in, on the Bioware Social Network it implies it only accepts numbers:

"Retail version

To register this game, please use the cdkey provided in your retail box. The DA cdkey look like 1111-2222-3333-4444-5555. (you do not need to include the dashes when entering your key).

Digital Download version

You should have been provided with a cdkey during the purchase process, please enter it below. The digital cdkey looks like 1111-2222-3333-4444-5555. (you do not need to include the dashes when entering your key)"

Message 15 of 35 (1,966 Views)

★★★ Newbie

any idea when this will be fixed?

Message 16 of 35 (1,920 Views)

★★ Novice

Keep is out and inquisition is sooo close... i would love to get to use my save game for it..

really

please fix it

Message 17 of 35 (1,863 Views)

★★ Novice

they are working on BSN and Keep 

so there are somethings that are bugged out

http://forum.bioware.com/topic/515069-your-questions-syncing-dao-custom-heroes/

and

http://forum.bioware.com/topic/514993-syncing-update-on-the-dragon-age-keep-bsn/

it MIGHT be related to why we cant register DAO

and MIGHT not... i donno...

Message 18 of 35 (1,855 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have the same problem too... Got DAO for PC when it was On The House on Origin, but I only have my PS3 one registered. Tried the code that's in Origin and the one on DAOriginsConfig, but the BSN doesn't accept either...

Come on guys I want to make my Keep pretty!

Message 19 of 35 (1,838 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have this problem with Dragon Age: Origins

Customer service is nice, but they don't know what we're talking about

HELP US

Message 20 of 35 (1,826 Views)