Re: Where do I find my Digital CD Key to register my game on BioWare Social Netw

by ThandalNLyman

Original Post

Re: Where do I find my Digital CD Key to register my game on BioWare Social Netw

★★ Novice

I talked to an EA advisor and he told me the toolset was not available anymore, that's why our codes are not being accepted. He told me he would pass it on to his team and I'd be able to see the solution on their forums. I received a 15 % discount code to probably keep me quiet. Nice gesture but this doesn't solve the problem. We want to be able to download the toolset!

EA is once more a great disappointment. This is the very last time I will buy an EA game. They give a poor customer service and seem to only care about selling. (Who cares about what happens then, right EA?)

Anyway, there's the answer although I have trouble believing the toolset is not available anymore. I find it more likely the advisor had no idea what I was talking about as he first thought I wasn't able to download the expansions... .

Message 31 of 35 (1,167 Views)

★★★ Novice
Another looking for the toolset & unable to register. Think I got it through On the House. Google search found copies out there, just not available from EA... *sigh*
Message 32 of 35 (1,082 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too.  Looks like this issue is still going strong in 2017.  I wonder why they took away the toolset.

Message 33 of 35 (840 Views)

Message 34 of 35 (669 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Try this link (it's a direct one to d/l the Toolset):  lvlt.bioware.cdn.ea.com/bioware/u/f/eagames/bioware/dragonage/toolset/DragonAgeToolset1.01Setup.exe

(Copy-Paste into your browser's address bar.)

Message 35 of 35 (650 Views)