Way to sync to dragonage accounts?

by DoomSlap

Original Post

Way to sync to dragonage accounts?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Is it possible to transfer achievements form one account to another?

Here is my problem:

Origin Account; Uses email A

Bioware Social: Uses email A

Ingame dragonage  account: Uses email B.

DragonAge Keep: Uses Email B.

I can't play the DLC because it's linked to email B (even though it's installed)

I logged out of my dragon age server account ingame and went from email B to email A.

Now the achievements i earned aren't showing up because they are tied to account B and not to account A.

Is there a way to sync the data between the two accounts because for me now its a choice of whether I want to play the DLC (which I do) or if i want to complete my achievements fully Frown

Hate to rag on Bioware, but they chose a * poor way of controlling their DLC content, should be linked to the origin account and not to their dragonage keep servers.... Just an idiotic architecture. The DLC should be owned by origin meaning i can make as many ingame (dragonage) accounts and have access to the DLC on all of them.

Why don't they just have 1 account for everything Frown

Message 1 of 2 (616 Views)

Re: Way to sync to dragonage accounts?

Community Manager (retired)

I hate to tell you that @DoomSlap but it's alreadu how it works. A BSN account is an Origin account (you can log into Origin using the credentials you use on BSN and vice-versa) so technically you have 2 Origin/BSN accounts. You could request a persona transfer but it's a risky procedure. You'll find more details in this article : Linking accounts and "persona transfers".

Let us know if you have more questions.

Message 2 of 2 (597 Views)