Step-by-Step: How to Contact an EA Game Advisor

by ThandalNLyman

Original Post

Step-by-Step: How to Contact an EA Game Advisor

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Here are screenshots of the process as of Jan 8, 2014. If the process changes significantly, will try to update this set of instructions.

(See, give it a week and things change!)

Here's the link to instructions for reaching a Game Advisor through the new & improved  EA Help Center:

How to contact a Game Advisor using the new EA Help page.)

Leaving the old instructions here until the new Help Center is no longer "beta".

Spoiler

===============================================================

Since there are multiple ways to get to Game Advisors, ("EA/Origin Help", "AHQ Help", "help.ea.com" etc.) the layout of the pages themselves may be a bit different from this.  But the process is basically the same.

Note that the specific contact channels you see ("Live Chat", "Telephone", "eMail") may vary depending on your region and the time-of-day.

Use the Blue "Help Center" link at the top of this page to gert started.

Contact Us

Contact Us (continued)

After getting to the Help Center and filling out the required information, (Product/Problem/Platform)
look for the "Chat Now", "Call Now", or "Email Now" buttons, not the AHQ "Ask Now" one.  (You've already done that.)

The options you see may vary depending on your region and the time-of-day.

If you select "Chat Now" or "Call Now", be sure you have enough time (at least one hour) to wait before being connected to someone.  Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Good Luck!

Message 1 of 7 (7,367 Views)

Re: Step-by-Step: How to Contact an EA Game Advisor

★★★★★ Novice

I managed to get to the help chat and it said I had to wait about 40-45 minutes to speak to someone. So I wait over an hour and still no one was available. Is there a number I can call? There are hundreds of FAQs and it would take a long time to sift through them to find one that can solve the problem I have.

Message 2 of 7 (7,104 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thx waiting on a phone call atm from them trying to fix DA2 saves not working Frown

Message 3 of 7 (6,257 Views)

★★★★ Novice

There is no EA support!

I tried chat option for a few times in one day - waited for long and nothing. Today I am trying to submit my request and cant even complete that. I seen this with Toshiba - support has come down to forums - pathetic. They dont care!

Message 4 of 7 (5,794 Views)

★ Novice

i've been waiting 9 and a half hours to hear from an ea advisor... i've watched almsot all 3 of the lord of the rings, extended versions waiting...

Message 5 of 7 (4,751 Views)

★ Novice

Which I am not able to do because I always get the message is to busy even though I went through clearing out my cookies.  It is a way of offering something without really offering anything.

Message 6 of 7 (3,903 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@phynster & @arakasi37;  I just tested the "help.ea.com" link and was chatting with an EA Game Advisor within less than a minute.  So the system *is* working (at least for those of us in the NA region.)

I did notice that one has to navigate a few more screens than previously, and enter information on more than one, before getting the option to be connected via Chat.

Message 7 of 7 (3,896 Views)