Re: Cant Start Mark Of The Assassins

by Fenrispro8

Original Post

★ Novice

Well thats the issue, I dont see that anywhere.

Message 3 of 10 (2,942 Views)

Cant Start Mark Of The Assassins

★ Novice

I cant find how to start Mark Of The Assassins Quests?  I bought it off of Origins and it says its installed but I am past beating the Quinari and I have no idea how to start it...

Message 1 of 10 (2,990 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Nightrose888,

If you visit your home in Kirkwall, you'll see a statue that says "Memento of Mark of the Assassin". Simply interact with this statue to initiate the quest.

Let us know if you have more questions.

Message 2 of 10 (2,964 Views)

Indeed that would be the problem. It's under "add-ons" that it says it's installed? Are you login with the same account on both Origin and in-game? 

Message 4 of 10 (2,935 Views)

★ Novice

But I dont see a statue anywhere in my home and the game says its installed and I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling.  

Message 5 of 10 (2,928 Views)

Where are you living currently @Nightrose888, in Gamlen's house or in the Hawke estate? 

Message 6 of 10 (2,899 Views)

★ Novice

Hawke Estate 

Message 7 of 10 (2,871 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I tried to install Mark of assassins before, but it ended up deleting all my original DA saves.  

Message 8 of 10 (2,852 Views)

Sorry for not responding earlier @Nightrose888. If the statues are not in the office it may be that you're not logged in correctly. Turn off any automatic login to the EA servers, make sure Origin is online and change your password. Make sure there's no special character in the new one.

Let us know if it worked.

Message 9 of 10 (2,846 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Zoe  But why would having Mark of assassins delete main campaign saves? As in completely nothing, not even the soundtrack and trailer in front

Message 10 of 10 (2,829 Views)