Re: PS3 DLC don't show up

by EA_David

Original Post

PS3 DLC don't show up

★★ Novice

I have the normal disc version of Dragon Age 2.

Today I bought all exisiting DLC for the game in the Playstation Store, downloaded and installed them.

But they are not showing up in the game.

The "Downloadable Content" page stays empty. But they are clearly installed.

My PSN account is linked to the EA account and I never had problems in other Bioware games so far.

How do I get this stuff to work, or have I just blown my money out of the window?

Message 1 of 4 (798 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the post. Can I check if you've tried restarting your system fully since you've bought the DLC? If the issue persists, just so I'm sure, are you checking at your house?

Can i check that you bought the disc in the same region that you bought the DLC from? In some cases DLC on Playstation won't connect with games from a different region. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (790 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, I restarted the system and checked again. Nothing.

And also yes, I'm at my home.

The regions however could be the problem.

I have the ESRB version (region code 1), but I live in germany.

Therefor my purchases in the PSN Store are probably for the european region.

If this is really the problem, how do I get them working together? Or have I really wasted my money completly?

Message 3 of 4 (787 Views)

Community Manager

Ah, it looks like the regional issue is the factor. Probably your best way forward is to reach out to PS support, hopefully they can refund the purchase.

I'm not sure if they can exchange this for different region DLC, but they hopefully they can help directly. 

https://www.playstation.com/en-ie/get-help/contact-us/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (783 Views)