Re: Missing dialogues in DLCs

by SaraS2195

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Hi

ok I have a slight change in the topic.  I get the audio but my dialogue choices below don't appear.   I can see i have to reply to a question and I can only guess what it might be.   Like 1, 2 or whatever.   I think it might be the"dialogue tweeks" mod as they say it has lots of problems.   Anyone else have this problem?   

Message 11 of 38 (5,951 Views)

★ Novice

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Message 12 of 38 (5,799 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi,

Could you explain to me which file i should open with 7-zip?

Message 13 of 38 (5,756 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,
What file should I open with open in 7-zip?
DA2 DLCs are applications, I cant do anything with it but open an installing programme.

Message 14 of 38 (5,709 Views)

★★ Novice

Your Sir, are my HERO!!! 

Message 15 of 38 (5,674 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Thank you sooo much!!!! Andraste bless you! i almost give up but following your steps works!!! i'm gonna do a little ilustrated tutorial because even if your instructions are very clear some people like me for example are more visual... i had some trouble in the beggining but after done it is pretty easy!!! thanks again! I don't know how to thank you enough!

Message 16 of 38 (5,606 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi,thank you for your solution, I see it helped a lot of people but i can't follow it, in fact after I created the folder plugins I'm supposed  to extract the content of $PLUGINSDIR in it but  I can't find it! Where am I supposed to find $PLUGINSDIR?   Would you please help me or anyone would explain that again? :womantongue:

Message 17 of 38 (5,566 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much, you solved my problem! :D

Message 18 of 38 (5,373 Views)

★ Novice

Hello!

It's been a while since this problem was solved, but I'm having the same issue, no voices whatsoever, and I was trying your solution, but when I open the .exe files in 7zip there are no $[34] or $_OUTDIR folders in there, there are just 3 folders: $PLUGINSDIR, $TEMP and $_2_, so I'm not sure of what I have to do.

I downloaded the files from the Social Entitlements page, I don't know if that has something to do with what's going on here.

Anyways, it would be great if you can help, I don't think I would enjoy the DLCs as much without the voices.

Thanks!

Message 19 of 38 (5,285 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi Lyvine. Sorry to bother you and sorry to point out the same exact problem as anyone else here. As someone pointed out before I'm doing Repentance and no dialogues or texts are present in the gameplay. I read your solution and I'd like to try it, hoping it'll work. The only problem is that - I have to admit - I am a little bit of a noob when it comes to this kind of things. You said open my DLCs folders but I can't find them. I installed the game using the default folders (Program Files x86 etc...). Do you know where i can find the DLCs folders? Thank you and sorry for the trouble :eahigh_file:

Message 20 of 38 (5,232 Views)