Location Bug

by hisxmark

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Location Bug

★ Novice

Playing Dragon Age II

Heading up Sundermount, I am suddenly relocated away from the party, out of the area covered by graphics.  I can't move, and have to go back to the last save, but then, it happens again, although not always at the same place.

Also, what moron decided it would be a good idea to do away with the F5 quicksave and the F9 reload?

I haven't played EA games in a while and you just don't seem to give a damn any more.

Message 1 of 2 (331 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Location Bug

Hero

Greetings @hisxmark - I've moved your thread from Battlefield 4 to DA 2. Please take care that you place your threads precisely.

As for your problem, I don't know how to solve it since I never played it but perhaps try repairing the game in Origin. Problems like that is why I always spread my savegame over several saves as Bioware games can be a bit unpredictable - had a similar problem in DA:I which I played.

carbonic signature

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (398 Views)

All Replies

Re: Location Bug

Hero

Greetings @hisxmark - I've moved your thread from Battlefield 4 to DA 2. Please take care that you place your threads precisely.

As for your problem, I don't know how to solve it since I never played it but perhaps try repairing the game in Origin. Problems like that is why I always spread my savegame over several saves as Bioware games can be a bit unpredictable - had a similar problem in DA:I which I played.

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 2 (399 Views)