Re: Graphics issues on Nvidia cards (DirectX 11)

by Vancali

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Still broken on 353.06. They're probably never going to fix it.

Message 51 of 69 (2,863 Views)

★★ Novice

Still broken .... :/

Message 52 of 69 (2,728 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Still? This is kinda sad, really. In more ways than one. Just bought Inquisition when it was 50% off and forcing myself to play through the games chronologically before booting up Inquisition. Was really hoping something that has been happening for over a year would have had a fix. Or at least something that didn't regress every other update.

Message 53 of 69 (2,697 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

After a few hours of play, this fix by AntoninusXIII seems to have finally fixed the issue for me. Check it out: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Dragon-Age-2/Missing-Textures-Graphical-Glitches/m-p/4687768#M4856

Message 54 of 69 (2,665 Views)

★★★ Novice

It seems the problem is with Windows 8... I just upgraded to Windows 10 and the bug is gone. 

Message 55 of 69 (2,560 Views)

★★★ Novice

Okay, so I was kinda wrong. The bug happens with Win 10, it just happens less, and mostly with terrain, not characters. Still, yeah, bugged.

Message 56 of 69 (2,555 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Still the same with 358.50 on GTX 960 OOC, well at least we have Dragon Keep to build up world states when we cant play anything released before DA Inquisition Tongue out

So god bless EA for that, we are speaking about Bioware games afterall, aren't we, glad to see someone trying to fix what BW screwed up, again :D

Message 57 of 69 (2,177 Views)

Hero

@shammancz wrote:

Still the same with 358.50 on GTX 960 OOC, well at least we have Dragon Keep to build up world states when we cant play anything released before DA Inquisition Tongue out

So god bless EA for that, we are speaking about Bioware games afterall, aren't we, glad to see someone trying to fix what BW screwed up, again :D

@shammancz The game used to work fine on Nvidia GPUs until Nvidia released faulty drivers and didn't bother fixing it. EA can't be held responsible for Nvidia's actions (or inaction).

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 58 of 69 (2,157 Views)

★★ Novice

I confirm that I have issues with this as well. However to get round it, the easiest thing to do is to go into the configuration utility, select the video settings and change them from DX11 to DX9

Message 59 of 69 (2,113 Views)

★ Apprentice

Using 359.0 using a 750Ti and bugs like mad.  I really don't want to have to use DirectX 9, But what choice do I have?

Message 60 of 69 (2,034 Views)