Re: General Error ! An error has occurred while trying to process your request..

by assassindu787

Original Post

Re: General Error ! An error has occurred while trying to process your request..

★★ Novice

Okay, I've been going through similar threads for hours to find a solution but nothing worked so far. I have the same issue, cannot get any DLC for any bioware game in my origin library, not the free ones, not the purchasable ones. A new window opens, loads, and gives me the "General Error" message and that's that. Don't you want my money?

Message 11 of 14 (655 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's a relief to know it's not just me.  I've been trying for about a month now to download the Dragon Age 2 DLCs, and each time, I get the "General Error" blah-de-blah.  EA already got its money's worth out of me, since I shilled out for the BioWare points, but... Come on.

Message 12 of 14 (644 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Just a heads up, I to had this issue with trying to redeem bioware points for dlc purchases with Dragon Age 2. I contacted ea live chat and the customer service rep was great and was able to ad the dlc to the account from their end. Although, funny thing is that not all the dragon age 2 dlc was available. I was able to get 2 items added to my account, but some of the items the rep could not even find, like it was removed from the system almost. These were just the item packs though, not the main single player storyline dlc, still kind of funny though.But they did help out in at least getting most of what I wanted, which was awsome.

So contact customer support, and try and ask for Mithun, that was the name of my customer service rep, he/she? was amazing.

Message 13 of 14 (586 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi my name is Dustin,

Imhave the same issue but with simpsons tapped out. EA games ipad game cannot purchase a character?

If you could help me solve the problem.

Regards.

Dustin

Message 14 of 14 (364 Views)