Re: Game won't Recognize XBox 360 USB Controller - Can't switch back to Keyboard

by EA_David

Original Post

Game won't Recognize XBox 360 USB Controller - Can't switch back to Keyboard

★ Novice

I have installed Dragon Age II demo on my computer.  I am running Windows 10 and have downloaded drivers for my Rock Candy xbox controller so that I can use it on the computer.  I have  never played games on my computer and am uncomfortable trying to use the keyboard.  At any rate I have the controller plugged in, I tested it in the settings and all the buttons work.  How do I switch to it so that I can use it in the game?  I have turned the mouse off and it still does not work. Is it because it is a demo?  I wish to purchase the full game once I see that it works on my system, I tried another game and my computer could not run it so I would like to try it out first.  Can you help me figure out how to switch from mouse to controller on a PC please?

Thankyou

Message 1 of 2 (413 Views)

Re: Game won't Recognize XBox 360 USB Controller - Can't switch back to Keyboard

Community Manager

@FreeRadical57 Usually pads will be detected automatically. However for DA2 there's no native controller support. 

You could try checking for 3rd party options, or perhaps you can manually configure the pad for the game. However unfortunately I don't have any steps for doing this. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (400 Views)