Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition DLCs won't download on Xbox

by queenbumble

Original Post

Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition DLCs won't download on Xbox

★★★ Newbie

I recently bought the DAO Ultimate Edition for xbox 360 (second hand) and am trying to download the DLCs, however it isn't working.

Initially I just started the Origins disc and decided to install the DLCs later. I created a character and installed the game to my hard drive (via game details on the xbox main page), and played for an hour or two.

Today I decided to download the DLCs. I put in the awakening game and an update popped up and I installed it, but nothing else popped up after that. I tried to start a new game but the only option was Awakening. When I clicked on DLC, they all came up as costing microsoft points. I installed the game to my hard drive (via game details on the xbox main page), and tried again. Still nothing. 

I ejected the game and put origins back in, viewed DLCs, but again, they all came up as not free/not installed. I pressed New Game and it just went to the character creation screen.

I also tried hitting Y "redeem code" on both discs, but nothing. After going back and forth between the two discs, restarting the xbox multiple times, and even uninstalling and reinstalling both disks to the hard drive again, I still can't download the DLCs. 

Message 1 of 3 (1,289 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition DLCs won't download on Xbox

★★★ Newbie

Just realised I posted this on DA2 accidentally... sorry... not sure how to move it.

Message 2 of 3 (1,269 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition DLCs won't download on Xbox

★★★ Newbie

I noticed today that Origins was on the backward compatibility list and was so excited, but it refuses to download on my xbox one? I have the ultimate edition and I've tried both discs with no success. Anyone else having this problem or able to help me out?

Message 3 of 3 (963 Views)