Re: Dragon Age 2 Unauthorized DLC

by RoxyGrace

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

Thank you very much!!!!

Your idea to re log into my EA account corrected the issue with unauthorized DLC content. I figured out that my daughter had signed in in the game itself under her EA account and I purchased the DLC under my EA account through Origin using BioWare points. 

Message 21 of 49 (8,871 Views)

★★ Apprentice

There is a signature edition? For me I really wanted to play Mota mark of assassin but couldn't run it, so I get your pain

Message 22 of 49 (8,861 Views)

★ Novice

Worked for me, thanks!

Message 23 of 49 (8,344 Views)

★★ Novice
THIS!!! RHIS WORKS OMFG SWEET MERCIFUL BUDDHA AND ALL THE GODS OF ARLATHAN IT WORKED.

You, messere, are a miracle worker.
Message 24 of 49 (7,723 Views)

★★ Novice
Ok * I'm new to this I hit the wrong reply. ANYWAY THIS WORKED. XD
Message 25 of 49 (7,723 Views)

★ Novice
You probably won't see this but I cannot log into my account from the game itself because the '@' isn't available for me, how did you make it work?
Message 26 of 49 (7,411 Views)

★★★ Newbie

OH GOD THAT WORKED THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Message 27 of 49 (7,263 Views)

★ Guide

OMG, THANK YOU. that edit (authorized=0 and deleteing the MID line) finally fricken worked.

Message 28 of 49 (6,624 Views)

★ Guide

ok, well now all my DLC are installed and don't show up as unauthorized but they STILL won't load in game (a game in process that is) and i'm ready to just stop playing altogether and wishing i'd never evven spent the initial $20 on the disk.

Message 29 of 49 (6,620 Views)

★ Novice

I'm reviving this super old but consistent thread to say I may have found the solution thanks to the EA chat help. My keep account (aka the login for my ea account) is different from my Origin account email. Apparently this was my issue and might fix most of your issues as well.

Is this stupid? Yes. You downloaded from Origin so you shouldn't need the same account login from Origin when you're playing the game...on Origin, but whatever. 

Alternatively, not logging into your EA account ingame also worked for me, so whichever is more convenient for you, both of these solutions worked for me. 

Message 30 of 49 (6,229 Views)