Re: Dragon Age 2 Unauthorized DLC

by carnessir

Original Post

★★★ Novice

You can also go to Bioware website and Register your game in your profile section as i found on youtube. Also, be sure you're logged in on your EA account WHILE you're in the game. Did it for me! 

Message 11 of 49 (19,774 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This worked for me.  Make sure the ame has you logged in to your account.  If it does then I got nothing.  Sorry.

Message 12 of 49 (19,581 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

While this is a three year old thread I don't see any definite solutions posted, and I encountered this problem when installing Mark of the Assassin today. I did try the "requirements=0", but that didn't work initially. Then I tried reinstalling the game, and still it wouldn't authorize. 

What worked for me was relogging the EA account ingame. Mind you the requirements were still set to 0, so that may have been a factor as well. In any case, after logging in to EA account from the "Log In" button on the main menu, the DLC finally became authorized. Hope this works for anyone else still encountering this.

Edit: I see I was a noob that couldn't find the second page of this thread to see the solution already posted. Ooops.

Message 13 of 49 (18,644 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Turn your wifi off temporarily as you start the game.  It is confused trying to log in to your account and marks it unauthorized.  If you are offline that step is skipped.

Message 14 of 49 (18,442 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Had this happen to all my DLC when I reloaded the game on a new computer.  It was simply a login authorization issue.

First, I got an error on the game's main menu that it couldn't log in. If you've changed your password or EA has updated its terms of use, you'll need to manually log in from the in-game screen.  This solved the issue for me. 

Message 15 of 49 (18,305 Views)

★★★ Newbie

All I did was run the latest patch from here

It then asks you to sign into your EA account and authorises it from there.

Solved!

http://lvlt.bioware.cdn.ea.com/bioware/u/f/eagames/bioware/dragonage2/patch/pc/DragonAge2-1.04.exe

Message 16 of 49 (18,035 Views)

Message 17 of 49 (18,038 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi. I' ve got a same problem. I bougth DA2 and all DLCs I found. When I start the game, all DLCs was unauthorized. I'm trying to figure out for a three days and all I was achieved was a great headache. I tried all solutions mentioned and nothing. So, if you have any other idea, please, let me know.

PS: Don't write - Change "RequiresAuthorization" from "1" to "0" - I already tried.

Message 18 of 49 (17,891 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hey, for running the game and bypass this issue i tried this and it worked, you people must try it as well, working 100%:

1. go to your addin folder file which can be find where your game has been installed: x:\x\Dragon Age 2\addins

2. find all DLCs that the game is detecting as an Unauthorized DLCs, for this you have to open all manifest files to see their names.

3. do these changes for each Unauthorized DLC manifest files: "RequiresAuthorization" from "1" to "0"

&

delete: MID="000" (000 is a specific number for each folder)

4. Run the game & enjoy :eahigh_file:

Message 19 of 49 (17,136 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello I have this issue I can't get it to work, here is a photo of all the DLC that come up as message

Message 20 of 49 (16,970 Views)