Dragon Age 2 Release Date Check Error

by sdggsgwreg

Original Post

Dragon Age 2 Release Date Check Error

★★★ Newbie

An Error occurs when I try to launch the game.

It says :

Ein Fehler ist während der Onlineprüfung des Erscheinungsdatums aufgetreten. Um die Onlineprüfung zu wiederholen klicken Sie bitte auf WIEDERHOLEN.

Sollte der Fehler weiterhin auftreten, klicken Sie auf ABBRECHEN um die Aktivierung zu beenden und besuchen Sie unserer Support Webseite um eine Lösung zu erhalten: https://support.securom.com/

Translated in English that means:

An Error occured during the online check of the release date.

To retry the online check hit retry.

If the Error still occurs press cancel to end the activation and visit our support website to redeem a solution.

Yet on that support website Dragon Age 2 is not even listed as a game.

So dear EA Support, how to fix that error?

Message 1 of 14 (7,325 Views)

Re: Dragon Age 2 Release Date Check Error

★★★ Newbie

I redownloaded origins and put the game into my origins account yet, if that makes any difference.

Message 2 of 14 (7,254 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, can you check the link in this thread and let us know if your issue persists. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 14 (7,239 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I have got the same problem too. Does a solution exist??? I can not see any link in the former post...

Greetings

Message 4 of 14 (7,090 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Great.
All here with the same problem and I do not see anybody doing anything to solve and this game is still for sale ... I bought and I can not play because of it!

Message 5 of 14 (6,968 Views)

★★ Novice

Is it just me, or can anybody else see a link in the post above.l

I am somewhat disappointed that there does not seem to be a fix for this. (Or if there is, I would appreciate being shown it, thanks.)

I only got the game today, and have spent more time trawling this Forum for a fix than it took to install it. Not impressed!!!

Message 6 of 14 (6,792 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem! Frown This is an official EA forum yes? Ping EA DA2 support people!

Any solutions?

Message 7 of 14 (6,717 Views)

★★★ Newbie

WoW! 4 years later and still the SAME problem exists! You people REALLY DON'T CARE DO YOU?

@Imbali1972 wrote:

Same problem! Frown This is an official EA forum yes? Ping EA DA2 support people!

Any solutions?

Message 8 of 14 (6,697 Views)

★★★ Guide

This error should only occour in old versions of the game. If you install the patches available for Dragon Age II, the problem should be solved.

https://social.bioware.com/page/da2-patches

--
Please remember to leave XP and accept solutions if a post helped you Standard smile
Message 9 of 14 (6,683 Views)

★ Novice

same here !!

i try everything to uninstall and reinstall origin and DA2 also try to delete every file on both folders and search the link on "support.securom" but NOTHING works

AngryAngryAngryOopsOops

if i cant fix it i have to throw it out Devil 

Message 10 of 14 (6,226 Views)