Dragon Age 2 Mac Download

by sangitawolf

Original Post

Dragon Age 2 Mac Download

★★ Newbie

I purchased a Mac version of Dragon Age 2 on Amazon and finished downloading and installing on my MAC Book Pro.  However, every time I open the game it prompts me to press Play, I press Play and it brings up an EA account sign in window.  I sign in and I receive an error: "We're sorry, an error has occurred. We are unable to connect to EA servers to activate Dragon Age II on this computer using your account. Please try again later." I have tried many times, on different internets and countries and still get the same error. How do I fix this?

Best Regards,

Samantha Wolf

Message 1 of 3 (424 Views)

Re: Dragon Age 2 Mac Download

★★★ Newbie

You may have to log into your origin account and redeem the activation code through that. I had to with mine.

However, I've had this same issue as of late. It was running fine and then I stopped playing it for a few months. Came back to play it and suddenly it won't connect to the servers. My mac download of Origins is doing just fine, but DA II isn't.

Message 2 of 3 (399 Views)

Re: Dragon Age 2 Mac Download

★★★ Newbie

I may have found a workaround. When in front of the EA account sign in window, create a new account, instead of entering your existing Origin account credentials. It worked for me at least. 

Message 3 of 3 (379 Views)