Dragon A

by FarEast_James

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon A

★★ Novice

So, it's been ages since Dragon Age 2 came out. I've been playing the DA games a couple of times, and decided to do a playthrough for both games for Inquisition.

How come the DLC is STILL (after 2 years, since I last asked, and was promised something would e done about it) more expensive than the core game?

Will it ever come down, purchasing DLC is like buying a whole new game. This is s complaint in hope of something will happen. It's just absurd to pay for content which has impact on the core game, but the content costs more than the game itself, even after all these years. Is there a way to get a special discount (by A LOT) for the DLC, so people(me) can enjoy the full game.

Regards

A very frustrated player.

Message 1 of 2 (471 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dragon A

Community Manager

@FarEast_James I'm not aware of any special discount "complete" versions of the game. 

Thank you for the feedback (we get such feedback quite frequently) but unfortunately I don't know if it'll change any time soon. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (549 Views)

All Replies

Re: Dragon A

Community Manager

@FarEast_James I'm not aware of any special discount "complete" versions of the game. 

Thank you for the feedback (we get such feedback quite frequently) but unfortunately I don't know if it'll change any time soon. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (550 Views)