DLC not appearing on XBox

by misterbook

Original Post

DLC not appearing on XBox

★★★ Newbie

I recently went back to play through Dragon Age II again on the XBox 360.  In the downloadable content section of the main menu, no items are listed, despite me having bought, downloaded, and successfully used The Black Emporium, The Exiled Prince, Legacy, and Mark of the Assassin previously.  I haven't played in a couple of years, and it looks like how EA verifies purchases may have changed in that time.  I redownloaded the content just to check (when I "View Available Content" from the DLC menu, it shows those four downloaded and installed already), redownloaded and applied the latest update, cleared the hard drive cache, and went to Dragon Age Keep and requested to unlock those four pieces of DLC on Xbox (which it did).  None of those have made any difference.  I have my EA/Bioware account linked to my XBox gamertag, and I can see characters I just made on the Dragon Age II page of the mostly extinct Bioware page.  

Anyone have any idea what I have to do to force DA2 on the XBox to recognize the DLC?

Message 1 of 1 (488 Views)