Re: Content on different accounts. Is a merge possible?

by ThandalNLyman

Original Post

Content on different accounts. Is a merge possible?

★★★ Newbie

Okay so when Dragon Age 2 was first released I was using an xbox 360 as my platform of choice for gaming, today I use PC as my gaming platform of choice. Unfortunately when setting up my origin account for my PC some years ago I must not have understood that the account used for dragon age 2 on the console was essentially the same as an origin account. This has resulted my xbox having the following DLCs for DA2: The Black Emporium; Legacy; Mark of the Assassin; The Exiled Prince and either the individual 2nd mage, rogue and warrior armour packs or the singular purchase that comes with all 3. My PC account with DA2 has the following DLCs: The first version of the mage rogue and warrior armour packs (separate or individual, I'm not sure); The Black Emporium and The Exiled Prince.

The main question here is 'Is there any way, assuming I can provide proof of ownership, that I can have Legacy and Mark of the Assassin added to my current PC Origin account? Or would I have to go through with a persona transfer? I'm not actually clear on how the persona transfer works and what the risks are so that would make me a little nervous.

Message 1 of 2 (434 Views)

Re: Content on different accounts. Is a merge possible?

★★★★★ Expert
No, this is not possible. Just as each platform requires the purchase of the appropriate base game, each requires the purchase of its own DLC. You cannot "transfer" them. Sorry.
Message 2 of 2 (415 Views)