dead space 2

by IIICRONOSIIII

Original Post

Accepted Solution

dead space 2

★★★ Newbie

Hi, this is the second time I install Dead Space 2 (and I just finished playing Dead Space 1).

When I get to the first store a lot of content comes out unlocked (suits and weapons).

Is there any possibility of eliminating this in any way?

It is not the same experience as player to unlock suits and others to have it all direct in the store.

Thank you.

P.D. sorry for my english.

Message 1 of 3 (780 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: dead space 2

Community Manager

@IIICRONOSIIII Hey, thanks for the post, your English is perfectly clear. 

Unfortunately I don't think there's a way to just disable the extra content. In later games you can pick and choose some DLC packages, but I think it'll all included on the base install here.

If you want a "pure" run I think you'll need to ignore any free items in the store, just use the items that cost money. The temptation will be there, but you'll get the satisfaction of doing it "properly" if you hold out. 

Good Luck!

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,002 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@IIICRONOSIIII Hey, thanks for the post, your English is perfectly clear. 

Unfortunately I don't think there's a way to just disable the extra content. In later games you can pick and choose some DLC packages, but I think it'll all included on the base install here.

If you want a "pure" run I think you'll need to ignore any free items in the store, just use the items that cost money. The temptation will be there, but you'll get the satisfaction of doing it "properly" if you hold out. 

Good Luck!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (1,003 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ok, thanks for answer.

Message 3 of 3 (747 Views)