Promo Codes

by brandonrevell

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Promo Codes

★★★ Newbie

So my parents had bought two slim jims with the promo codes for Dead Space 3 and I went to the slim jim website and made an account and got the two codes put in. I wanted to use my "2 unused codes" but I don't know how to. So I contacted the Slim Jim people and they told me to go to the EA website and that I would have to use them here but when I went to my account on here and typed in the codes, it says the codes are invalid. Can someone help direct me so that I can just fix this mess? Any help would be appreciated.

Message 7 of 14 (690 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Promo Codes

★★★★ Guide
Hi there,

If the codes are provided by Slim Jims and so would be handled by them, not EA.

Hope this helps

Kuro

View in thread

Message 8 of 14 (697 Views)

All Replies

Slim Jim Codes

★★★ Newbie

What am I supposed to do with these? I know they get you free stuff with EA games but it doesn't tell you where to enter them or anything. Please help?

Message 1 of 14 (805 Views)

cant log in to get slim jim codes

★★★ Newbie

why cant i log in to origin to get my slim jim code it keeps saying thaht wasnt suppoed to happen

Message 2 of 14 (671 Views)

slimjim.ea

★ Newbie

i'm unable to login to my account on here, is there an issue with the site or is it just me? if it's just me please help. i'm constantly seeing "woah, that's not supposed to happen" and returned to home page and this strted this whole day i even used my friend's iphone.

Message 3 of 14 (623 Views)

Re: cant log in to get slim jim codes

★★★ Newbie

I'm also having this problem. I know my login works for Origin, but even after I added a code, I can't sign in to use my codes for MOH: Warfighter (and for Dead Space 3, with I have pre-ordered.

Message 4 of 14 (667 Views)

SLIMJIM promo

★★★ Newbie

I entered 10 slimjim promo codes and was planning on using them for the Dead Space 3 content, but when I logged in today to enter more- it said I only had 1 code?  How can I restore those codes for the Dead Space 3 content?  I have the confirmation #s for 8 of the 10.

Message 5 of 14 (669 Views)

Re: SLIMJIM promo

★★★ Newbie

The exact same thing happened to me

Message 6 of 14 (664 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Hi there,

If the codes are provided by Slim Jims and so would be handled by them, not EA.

Hope this helps

Kuro
Message 8 of 14 (698 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the help. I wonder if anyone else would know how the codes work for the Slim Jim promo then.

Message 9 of 14 (682 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I feel really dumb now because it was just my computer being dumb. It finally worked on the website. Sorry about the unnecessary post!

Message 10 of 14 (677 Views)