Origin Customer Service Phone Number

by trollking77

Original Post

Origin Customer Service Phone Number

★★★ Novice

Can someone please tell me what the origin Customer Service Phone Number is? I'm getting sick of their **bleep** and I want to talk to a customer service rep and straighten things out. Thanks

Message 1 of 7 (26,288 Views)

Re: Origin Customer Service Phone Number

★★★ Newbie

Message 2 of 7 (25,934 Views)

Hero (Retired)

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

Message 3 of 7 (25,932 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just want to call I don't have the time to go on a hunt just to get some help, I want to speak with someone because I know my user log in and it is still asking me to install helper I want to speak with someone on the phone don't they understand how frustrating there system is why is it so difficult to find help I payed a lot for my games and know you are taking away from me and I can't do anything because it docent have a stupid forget you password or its so difficult to find there number why can't I just play my game with no stress of having to put in this password constantly.

Message 4 of 7 (20,886 Views)

★★★ Newbie
*paid *now *doesn't
Message 5 of 7 (20,887 Views)

Message 6 of 7 (20,394 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Thread is locked. Writing in old threads is prohibited by AHQ rules.

Don'ts

Spam or flood boards. That means don't post disruptive numbers of messages, meme, gifs and images e.g.Tongue outosting the same message in multiple forums, or sending the same DM multiple times. Spamming can include:

• Bumping threads or messages: Doing this once or twice is fine. Multiple bumps in a short period of time is considered spamming. Use your bumps wisely.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

Message 7 of 7 (20,072 Views)