Re: Dead Space 3 NAT Type Strict

by Old-MrPanz

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Yea its really ridiculous we tried the ports with upnp and the firewall disabled still doesn't work.  Any eta on a fix or any other ideas on how to get PC to PC connection without removing the router completely?

Message 11 of 59 (13,085 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi guys,

same problem here but this time on ps3. cant play with a friend via private game. changed from wlan to wired just to make sure its not related to bad singal strength. i opened the mentioned ports on my router but still nothing. i even forwarded  all ports above 1000 tcp and udp to my ps3 but still no success. i was able to join a running public game with ease just as someone else could join my public game.

inviting and being invited simply does not work.

Please fix this ASAP!

Arcutor

Message 12 of 59 (13,070 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Nice 2 See that there r alot of People havin same problems. Trying 2 fix this Nat-Strict Problem for about 4,5 hours, with all kind of Options... cant solve this problem ... so... EA? ... FIX IT... or better bring a Step by Step instruction on Video to fix this... alot of ppl dont know how 2 open ports, and even those who know how ... cant get it done right... this kind of ur so called "support" is just emberassing

Message 13 of 59 (13,003 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here,both me and a buddy have opened all the ports,still NAT strict,still unable to play coop due to random d/c in game or failing to join.

Message 14 of 59 (12,959 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Worked like a charm! Many thanks.

Message 15 of 59 (12,646 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Support,

please do not mark this as "solved" since nothing is solved here! So many people (like me) still suffer from being unable to join private games (or let friends join mine).

Thx, Arcutor

Message 16 of 59 (12,616 Views)

★ Novice

Oh wow, they really marked this thread as solved. 

Message 17 of 59 (12,612 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dear EA

Cool new game u createt, the coop is still the awesomest crazy best **bleep** i ever played, no other shooter coop had this much playtime with a few of scary moments.

Now its time for some new

I had the same problems where the other people in this forum, actualy palyed today with an friend with NAT.Type Strikt by try again and again to join him, whatever after time it works, jesterday my NAT-Type was deletet after changing some thinks on my pc ( turn firewall off and on, antivir off and on, open some ports and restarted the router) so after day i turn my pc on ( today) and my Nat-Type still changed back to Strikt... what happend? ive only this problem with this origin game and that can not be by paying 59 €!

Pls help as fast u can

Dear, the EA Games Player

Message 18 of 59 (12,510 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I opened all those ports! Tested all with PFPortchecker all ports open! Still My nat type strict... Can't join my friend game and can't host... Where to get refund? Confusedmileymad:

Message 19 of 59 (12,476 Views)

★★ Novice

Are you kidding???? Are we pay you for what??? a stupid joke??? I want my money back!!!!

Message 20 of 59 (11,945 Views)