Dead Space 2 Collector's Edition DLC

by cobaltblue726

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dead Space 2 Collector's Edition DLC

★★★ Newbie

Good Afternoon,

I am about to purchase of a new copy of the Collector's Edition of Dead Space 2 for the PS3. Will the DLC for the Zelaot Force Gun and Zealot Suit still be available to me or has it expired. If it has expired on the DLC code, is there a way I could get the items with a proof of purchase?

Thanks for your time.

Message 1 of 10 (6,799 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dead Space 2 Collector's Edition DLC

★★★★★ Newbie
I know this post is months old but I want to answer the question for future reference if anyone is still curious. I bought the Dead Space 2 Collector's Edition for the Xbox in a new, mint condition meaning it was never opened and the dlc code for the Zealot suit and gun was never used. I put in the code and I was still able to download the suit and the gun. So yes, even if it says it's past an expiration date you're still able to download the Zealot suit and gun.

View in thread

Message 5 of 10 (6,619 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

If it's a new/sealed copy and the code is unused, as I understand it you should receive the DLC as normal.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 10 (6,715 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the response. So it should work even of the DLC code says it has an expiration date? Only asking because i know there is no other way to get those Bonus items.

Thanks again.

Message 3 of 10 (6,706 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, I'm also planning on buying a new Dead Space 2 Collector's Edition (that DLC suit is pretty sick). So, did it work for you?

Message 4 of 10 (6,386 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I know this post is months old but I want to answer the question for future reference if anyone is still curious. I bought the Dead Space 2 Collector's Edition for the Xbox in a new, mint condition meaning it was never opened and the dlc code for the Zealot suit and gun was never used. I put in the code and I was still able to download the suit and the gun. So yes, even if it says it's past an expiration date you're still able to download the Zealot suit and gun.
Message 5 of 10 (6,620 Views)

★★ Novice

@BortTheThorn wrote:

Hello!

Dead Space 2 (Xbox ONE) DLC "Collector's Edition" is currently not available at store. How I can buy this DLC or redeem a code? Or any other ways.
Best regards!
Message 6 of 10 (5,412 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

So sorry for the super late response (I haven't been here for quite some time as you can tell) but I still want to assist people here in this forum as much as I can. To answer your question, you no longer can buy Dead Space 2 Xbox Collector's Edition through the online store or in regular stores. I bought my copy of Dead Space 2 Xbox Collector's Edition from eBay an auction website. Unfortunately, auction websites like eBay are pretty much your only choice for finding a BRAND NEW UNOPENED copy of Dead Space 2 that has the code in it. And since it's kinda rare for an old unopened collector's edition you are going to pay a lot of money depending on the seller. Hope this answers your question and have a good one.

Message 7 of 10 (4,653 Views)

Dead space 2 collectors dlc re-download

★★★ Newbie

Hello

So I purchased dead space 2 Collectors edition on ps3 when it launched and used my online pass to get the zealot suit. Somewhere down the line I sold my physical copy, well 10 years later I buy the “ultimate edition” on the PlayStation store digitally for the same system with the same account. I am able access the online using the same account I had previously activated the online pass for, yet my “zealot” dlc items are nowhere to be re downloaded. How do I access my old Zealot dlc items if they don’t show up in my downloads or my purchases???

Message 8 of 10 (3,136 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

What about in 2023? I can’t seem to get any confirmation online anywhere if these codes are still good. There is no expiration date on the vouchers. I’ve tried two and PSN only annoyingly says it’s “invalid” after taking me to a screen to confirm whether I want to redeem the CE content. So, were they invalid cuz they were used and I got unlucky, or were they invalid because they have a back door expiration date? It doesn’t tell me. EA rep had no idea what I was asking and Sony told me to F myself. 

Can anyone confirm that an unused CE code for Dead Space 2 will redeem in 2023 for the PS3?

Message 9 of 10 (1,561 Views)

Re: Dead space 2 collectors dlc re-download

★★★ Newbie

@Unitology_mike94 wrote:

Hello

So I purchased dead space 2 Collectors edition on ps3 when it launched and used my online pass to get the zealot suit. Somewhere down the line I sold my physical copy, well 10 years later I buy the “ultimate edition” on the PlayStation store digitally for the same system with the same account. I am able access the online using the same account I had previously activated the online pass for, yet my “zealot” dlc items are nowhere to be re downloaded. How do I access my old Zealot dlc items if they don’t show up in my downloads or my purchases???

The Zealot items are actually part of the CE Online Pass. Look for that in your download history and re-activate it. You should see your Zealot Suit in the store kiosk. 

It’s weird they were never a separate download. The CE Online Pass is bundled with those exclusive items. 

Message 10 of 10 (1,548 Views)