Dead Space 2 Chapter 10 glitch?? centrifuge puzzle PS3

by dabiggk

Original Post

Dead Space 2 Chapter 10 glitch?? centrifuge puzzle PS3

★★★ Newbie

Hi guys can anyone help me its driving me nuts this is! Bought a copy of dead space 2 the other day, I know where have I been its been out ages?? brilliant game btw. however I'm now stuck on chapter 10 of dead space 2 the centrifuge puzzle bit, where you have to find the 4 pipe pieces and put them in the tower in the center of the room so that the energy may flow etc, my problem is I can only find 3 pieces and there must be 4 because on the walk-throughs on youtube there are 4 and the tower has 4 slots. the missing piece I cant find is the one that should be above the bulk head sort of center height of the room slightly to the left just as you walk in but on my game it isn't there spent a long time looking for it and its no where to be seem, is this a known glitch or what? how do I sort this? am I just not seeing it? followed guides still cant find it, help from anyone is much appreciated thanks guys

Message 1 of 3 (2,417 Views)

Re: Dead Space 2 Chapter 10 glitch?? centrifuge puzzle PS3

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

There are 4. It should be somewhere in the room floating around. Maybe one got bumped into a glitchy area. There was a save spot just outside the centrifuge room that you probably (should have) used. Try reloading and look again. The spot that frustrated me was after starting the centrifuge. Bloody annoying, a search only gave more confusing answers, and there's no objective direction marker. It's actually so stupid. Just leave the centrifuge where you entered. There's the save spot. Keep going through the second door and voila, mini cutscene and you're on your way again.

Message 2 of 3 (1,728 Views)

Re: Dead Space 2 Chapter 10 glitch?? centrifuge puzzle PS3

★★★ Newbie

DUDE! your like the only person to reply on the planet! ! ! !  I ended up completing it on PC because I could not go any further on PS3!!! thanks for the info anyway hope it helps someone else though!

Message 3 of 3 (1,720 Views)