online pass not available

by ausyguy86

Original Post

online pass not available

★★★ Newbie
Im trying to play coop but it takes me to the online pass screen and says that its not available at this time how do I fix this??
Message 6 of 10 (12,415 Views)

can't download online pass? 360

★ Newbie
I can't download the online pass for dead space 3 on the 360. There is a denied picture, so I can't even download it. Anyone know why?
Message 1 of 10 (12,421 Views)

Re: can't download online pass? 360

Community Manager
Message 2 of 10 (12,414 Views)

Dead Space 3 Co op problem

★★★ Newbie
It won't let me play online. It asks if I want to redownload the online pass yet it won't let me download it.
Message 3 of 10 (12,453 Views)

Re: Dead Space 3 Co op problem

★★★ Newbie

What system are you playing on?

Message 4 of 10 (12,441 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm on Xbox 360
Message 5 of 10 (12,410 Views)

Community Manager

If you are unable to download the online pass for free then do make contact with an EA Game Advisor for assistance. Click the following link to get started: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?category=demo-beta

For help on how to contact an Advisor please use this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Help-Beta/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

barry.png
Message 7 of 10 (12,378 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

OK - your solution clearly hasn't been working for a lot of people since the last 2/3 years; I say this because I got a copy of DS3 and facing the same * problem.

I've looked around time and again and there's no sign of any solution, anywhere,, being offered by EA to resolve this issue.

Message 8 of 10 (10,592 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There is no fix for this problem. RIP those who bought a new copy of Dead Space 3. You will not be able to play online. I've called up EA and no one knew how to help me and I was told to call PSN directly. I did that and they're also unable to help.

Message 9 of 10 (10,498 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just did it bro go to the in game downloadable content tab and wait for it to load you should find the online pass free at the bottom of the page, hope it helps bud.
Message 10 of 10 (10,454 Views)