finished game decided to read reviews, haha EA i hope it hurt :D

by therealbobisme

Original Post

Accepted Solution

finished game decided to read reviews, haha EA i hope it hurt :D

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

[Comment Removed. You cannot post that word no matter how you get around the profanity filter. - Admin.]

i was very dissapointed in the lack of fear and horror, i read that you did it intentionally to noose a larger audience, more fool you

i bought it for the fear factor though i waited and got it out the bargain bin cause i heard how you like to 'play with things'

first run of DS3 set on hard n away i went, never changed weapons and had a massive amount of everything, a walk in the park

ignored your micro money grabbing BS and after the first few climb up fall down go long way runs and generic monster placements

it became rather obvious this was no DS3 as someone else pointed out this was more mass effect than anything else.

were was the fear!? Frown

There as one point where i was ooh this is what i bought it for when you first get to see the gangly decrepit humans in one of the snow bases

but nope back to generic shooter sh** wave of monsters move on, wave of monsters move on rinse repeat.

you guys will eventually finish cutting of your nose to spite your face and we will all be better from it, gamers around the world will rejoice  :D

mark my words

why don't you pi** off and let the game developers do what they do best and you mind your own business you remind me of the head honchoes out of abes oddessy

Message 1 of 3 (285 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: finished game decided to read reviews, haha EA i hope it hurt :D

Community Manager

@therealbobisme 

I have modified this and your other posts as you are evading the language filter. Please do not do this, further posting of profanity may result in your posting privilege suspended or removed depending on severity.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (283 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@therealbobisme 

I have modified this and your other posts as you are evading the language filter. Please do not do this, further posting of profanity may result in your posting privilege suspended or removed depending on severity.

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (284 Views)

★★ Novice

well, hey, you could have removed/barred me, so, cheers :D

Message 3 of 3 (267 Views)