Re: finished conning tower back to fore area of ship no tram..

by bonito_1977

Original Post

Accepted Solution

finished conning tower back to fore area of ship no tram..

★★ Novice

I'm stuck with no tram, noticed another post with this question though they stated 'wrong area delete"' so no response

one would think it would save at the tram and not the 'section',

atm i'm screwed, you'd think this late in the game someone woudl have fixed it by now

So how do i resolve this issue? Standard smile

without starting the game again?

Message 1 of 4 (275 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

a word to the wise don't  p  i  s  s  of the ppl that will be fighting your war from their bedroom with their 'Sony Controller Mech Warrior' the S.C.M.W

cause they might be walking past your house and let slip a missile because you make a better wall decoration than a games manufacturer

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (276 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

well i thought considering how [Comment Removed - Admin.]again while i wait for the tram with almost no ammo...

enjoy your BS while you can EA.

Message 2 of 4 (272 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

a word to the wise don't  p  i  s  s  of the ppl that will be fighting your war from their bedroom with their 'Sony Controller Mech Warrior' the S.C.M.W

cause they might be walking past your house and let slip a missile because you make a better wall decoration than a games manufacturer

Message 3 of 4 (277 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's a complete and utter disgrace that this huge game-breaking bug (along with the immense time-wasting save system) have not been patched yet.

It would be as simple as keeping the "Cradle Operations Access" door LOCKED if the player returns to the fore section of the ship after finishing the Conning Tower side mission, but prior to visiting the aft end of the ship. We paid good money for this game. Fix the damn thing!

Message 4 of 4 (223 Views)