dead space 4

by sevdat

Original Post

dead space 4

★ Novice

Hello

I have never played Dead Space myself, but watched it a lot. However I would like to know if the franchise will make it through to another game. If the plot is still being thought can the developers make it so that Isaac and Carver get trapped in a dimension where the aliens actually came from. So to save earth is too late, but due to the moon Isaac and Carver crashed to earth. When fighting they discover a top secret military facility. The facility takes them in and interrogates them. They explain everything that has happend. The person incharge knows that these two men are the only hope for the survival of the entire race. So he reveals a classified project the engineers worked on for about five hundred years. The person incharge puts Isaac through a fatal test where he gets exposed to the black marker in a connection to find the first marker ever created; no one lived to tell the tale of the planet after the test until Isaac. The necromorphs breach in and Isaac and Carver have very little time to make it through the time machine. After they make it they travel to the past to the origin of everything that has happend: to the first marker. However it is too late for them to warn the alien race who built it because the curse has already spread to the planet. So they decide to destroy the first marker and change the future, but doing so the marker traps them within it. Inside the marker there is a new world like hell. Everywhere is filled with necromorphs and they do their best to survive. Towards the end Isaac and Carter makes it out; however before the marker is destroyed it speaks to them. It says if you destroy me you your self will be a paradox and thus you will erease your own existance. Then the player decides to make the ultimate sacrifice to end this horror or let this horror happen. The twist in this is be the time error. If I go back and kill myself then I have never existed in the future to go back and kill myself thus it ereases the part untill I go back and live everything again, and again, and again forever but never remembering that the thing I did just like a clean page. If the player leaves the marker Isaac gets an brilliant idea. Since they have not contacted earth or never seen how everything happend while arriving there will be no time paradox. So using the alien time machine they go ten hours before the moons reach earth. To keep the timeline intact Isaac find the person incharge of the military abse and tells them everything and that to keep the timeline intact he and his army should stay in there and that when the past selves come they should act as if it is the first time they ever see them. They save sixty precent of humanity and find a new planet to live in. Isaac lives with ellie and Carver with his family in the new planet. Now they have the knowledge of the markers the human race is prepared for the necromorphs return. This is a happy ending and how Dead Space shall end: for me. I hope the developers can make a game like this because I am really sure that people would be loosing their minds for this game. Have a nice day and hopefully Dead Space 4 happens

Message 1 of 1 (318 Views)