dead space 3 problem solve

by AYRIES19

Original Post

Accepted Solution

dead space 3 problem solve

★★★ Newbie

For all dead space 3 player cant pass the capter 13 the snow beast ...dont tap the F fast just tap calmly and u will able to past it just tap not fast enough u will see the camera it will gonna zoom slowly 

after long time playing dead space 3  finally i already able to pass it :D just press the F once a seconds........... 

Message 1 of 3 (995 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: dead space 3 problem solve

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello @AYRIES19 and thank you for sharing your solution for this with us here. Dead Space series is one my favorite horror games series, and I can`t remember having any troubles with the snow beast, you`ve mentioned, but I will mark your post as an accepted solution, so anyone, who does have those troubles are able to solve this. 

AYRIES19 написано:

For all dead space 3 player cant pass the capter 13 the snow beast ...dont tap the F fast just tap calmly and u will able to past it just tap not fast enough u will see the camera it will gonna zoom slowly 

after long time playing dead space 3  finally i already able to pass it :D just press the F once a seconds........... 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,256 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello @AYRIES19 and thank you for sharing your solution for this with us here. Dead Space series is one my favorite horror games series, and I can`t remember having any troubles with the snow beast, you`ve mentioned, but I will mark your post as an accepted solution, so anyone, who does have those troubles are able to solve this. 

AYRIES19 написано:

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 3 (1,257 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I can't pass the point where I do the disk swap as I'm on a 360...i walk into the building after I chase the arachnid away and it asks to switch to disc 2 without quick saving...once I switch, and start up the file I'm playing on, it immediately says I need disc one to continue...I've already gotten a new copy of the game so I know it's not a faulty disc...help plz...
Message 3 of 3 (772 Views)