Re: Co-Op partner(s) for Achievements and Questing

by Realmjumper

Original Post

dead space 3 co op discontinued

★★★ Newbie

Is dead space 3 xbox 360 online co op discontinued as I'm unable to reload the online pass as i had it from a new game but lost save data.

Message 1 of 6 (2,741 Views)

Co-Op partner(s) for Achievements and Questing

★★★★★ Newbie

I need people to help me get those co-op quests, and achievements finished, if you would like to help, let me know, otherwise, add my Origin name, 45120HU. Additionally, is it possible to have a co-op partner join in the current single player game, and keep the progress?

Message 2 of 6 (2,743 Views)

Can't Connect to EA servers (since March 11 2017)

★★ Novice

Tried running Dead Space 3 Co-Op online since last weekend March 11 2017,

Couldn't connect and servers have not allow me or my friend to connect to EA servers since.

Please help.

Really want to finish my hardcore run with my friend >(

Message 3 of 6 (2,741 Views)

Looking for Co-op partner

★★★ Newbie

I'm relatively new to Origin and I was hoping to find a friend/partner to play Dead Space 3 with. I've never beaten it with Carver before, so it's on my to-do list. I like to play on normal, revives can be on or off(doesn't really matter to me), and preferably someone in the us if at all possible(so we both have a good connection). If this sounds like you, let me know in a message or add. I'm looking forward to beating DS3 with someone. Ciao!

Message 4 of 6 (2,739 Views)

Re: Co-Op partner(s) for Achievements and Questing

★★ Apprentice

Hey I added you.

Message 5 of 6 (2,730 Views)

Re: dead space 3 co op discontinued

★★★ Newbie

i will do co op, my tag is uppercasemass88. i play all night friday saturday and sunday

Message 6 of 6 (2,299 Views)