04-02-2013 01:21 AM
are my computer avalible to play dead space 3?
/Intel(R) Core(TM) 17-2630QM CPU @ 2,00GHz (8CPUs), ~2.0GHz
/ Nvidia GeForce GT 520MX (the latest driver ofc)
sry if theres missing some thing isnt the best to computer :-) thx
Solved! Go to Solution.
04-02-2013 04:15 AM
Dead Space 3
FOR WINDOWS XP (SP3), Vista (SP1) or WINDOWS 7
* 2.8 GHz processor or equivalent
* 1 GB RAM (XP), 2 GB RAM (Vista or Windows 7)
* NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or better (7300, 7600 GS, and 8500 are below minimum system requirements)
* ATI X1600 Pro or better (X1300, X1300 Pro and HD2400 are below minimum system requirements)
* 256MB Video Card and Shader Model 3.0 required * The latest version of DirectX 9.0c
* At least 10GB of hard drive space for installation, plus additional space for saved games.
* INTERNET CONNECTION, ONLINE AUTHENTICATION, AND END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. MORE INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE AT WWW.EA.COM.
I haven't compared the 520 MX to the 6800 directly, not yet. I suspect it will be appropximately at the minimum level.
04-02-2013 04:21 AM
i dont always understand that with GHz if i have if i have theese as well as up the top
Intel(R) Core(TM) 17-2630QM CPU @ 2,00GHz (8CPUs), ~2.0GHz do i have to plus 8 Cpu's with 2.0GHz?
that would be 8*2= 16 Ghz sry i am a **bleep** to this **bleep** xD?
04-02-2013 04:56 AM
Since they didn't mention any particular CPU, chances are that old model CPUs are the ones that have to run at 2.8 GHz.
When the forerunner "Core" Intel series finally came out, even a 1.6 GHz C2D could overmatch a 3.0 GHz Intel Pentium 4.
Incidentally, the Intel i7 only has four cores. Some of the i7s include all hyper-threaded cores, so they can emulate two cores each.